Credit Management Summary - where to now?
In any trading environment it is not possible to anticipate all risks to the business. Catastrophic failures such as Enron or Northern Rock demonstrate that even 'solid' companies are not infallible.
Why extend credit to customers without taking even the basic steps to reduce risk and protect the business?
If, after reading this guide you feel it is time to review your company's credit management, we can help with:
- Reviewing credit control systems and techniques
- Credit risk assessment & granting of credit limits
- Credit application forms
- Terms and conditions of trade review
Call us today or complete our contact form.
- Credit Management - A Guide to Risk Reduction
- Client credit risk assessment - Who do you think you are dealing with?
- Obtaining a company credit information report
- Obtaining a company bank reference
- Obtaining a company trade reference
- Customer credit risk assessments - How do you set a credit limit?
- How to get your trade terms right
- How to claim late payment fees
- Credit Management Summary - where to now?