Obtaining a company bank reference
Company or client bank references provide an opinion as to the ability of your customer to meet a specific financial liability and are based on the bank's knowledge of the customer.
Care should be taken where a bank reference does not contain any of the following phrases "good for your figures", "undoubted for your figures", "respectable and good for your figures"
The cost of Obtaining the company bank reference must be met by you and the reference will only be replied to if the bank has the written authority of its customer.
- Credit Management - A Guide to Risk Reduction
- Client credit risk assessment - Who do you think you are dealing with?
- Obtaining a company credit information report
- Obtaining a company bank reference
- Obtaining a company trade reference
- Customer credit risk assessments - How do you set a credit limit?
- How to get your trade terms right
- How to claim late payment fees
- Credit Management Summary - where to now?