International Debt Recovery
Access Credit Management has a proven track record spanning in excess of 20 years of successful commercial debt recovery on an International basis.
Our service is available to both UK and international based businesses with debt collection requirements around the world.If you are selling products or services on credit terms, you will have experienced the frustration of late or non-payment. Rather than spend further time and money chasing these debtors why not let us do it for you?
Our International Commercial Debt Recovery Service Operates on a Contingent Basis, If We Do Not Collect a Debt You Don't Pay
From an individual debt to bulk debt recovery we will profile your case(s) and tailor an international collection services designed to secure and recover your money.
Negotiating the recovery of international debt in a foreign language can prove difficult. Time zone differences present additional obstacles along with uncertainties of jurisdiction should recovery via court become necessary. Our International Debt Collection Firms Department successfully recovers debt from across the world with both time and cost benefits to our clients.Our objective is to evaluate, negotiate and create the circumstances within which problem debt solutions can be successfully resolved with the aim of:
Key features of our International Debt Collection and Recovery Service:
At Access Credit Management, we’ve taken international debt collection agency process a step further than most other organizations. With over 20 years of experience and our creative approach to the demanding nature of international collections we continue to provide innovative solutions that meet your collections needs.
Our team of professionals works closely with you to understand the profile of the debt for collection. Where possible, we also undertake independent research into the debtor company to ensure that the combined information provides our collectors with every advantage during the collections process.
Access Credit Managment Advantages
Case Study - International Collection Services
- Client facing a potential bad debt of GBP £500,000.00, and with cash flow becoming difficult, the company bankers were concerned
- The Client had initially sought a remedy via their legal representative. The remedy advocated by the legal representative via the Court was becoming protracted, costly and had the added risk of a counterclaim being filed by the debtor
- The Client invited Access Credit Management to take over the recovery process
- Communication was established with the debtor, the issue of the counterclaim was successfully negotiated in favour of our client resulting in full settlement
- Access Credit Management was asked to re-write the company credit management policy and procedures and the company terms and conditions of trade
- Credit underwriting procedures were introduced and credit control staff re-trained in cash collection techniques.