Ten reasons to choose ACM:
- Company established over 21 years
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover is in place to protect you.
- Designated account manager
- Client login - manage your debtor portfolio online. Subject to certain criteria.
- No Win No Fee
- Worldwide global debt collection coverage
- Competitive commission rates
- Regular updates from ACM
- Professional, competent and experienced staff members
- Results orientated
- Payments direct to your nominated commercial bank account –subject to AML protocols
ACM operate on a purely contingent basis; i.e. unless we collect funds, you will bear no cost: NO WIN NO FEE!
ACM offer the facility of paying our clients via Cheque or Bank Transfer. Upon clearance of funds collected, ACM will remit payment to you with immediate effect.
Each and every case varies in terms how long recovery is likely to take. During the second week of debt being placed with ACM your Designated Account Manager will be able to provide their expert opinion on the progress of your debt collection process.
ACM employ their own techniques during the process of debt collection agency. Whilst your Account Manager is available to answer all of your queries and keep you informed on key events during the recovery, your secure client login will allow you to view your ACM debt history.
ACM can confirm that all of your personal information is secure and strictly confidential in accordance with current GDPR legislation.
ACM copies of documentation relating to your debt are kept on file for 6 years and upon the expiration of this time frame, your files are securely destroyed.
If your account manager is away and you require an extensive update or would like to discuss your debt, another member of the ACM team will be happy to assist you.