Credit Management - A Guide to Risk Reduction
You cannot spend profit, only cash...
In today's competitive business environment most companies are focussed on generating sales growth. These conditions lead to increasing risks being taken with customers who do not necessarily deserve credit terms and who present a threat to your business in the form of a bad debt.
The following guide provides a range of measures to assist your business to improve your company credit management policies and procedures to minimize potential bad debt:
- Credit Management - A Guide to Risk Reduction
- Client credit risk assessment - Who do you think you are dealing with?
- Obtaining a company credit information report
- Obtaining a company bank reference
- Obtaining a company trade reference
- Customer credit risk assessments - How do you set a credit limit?
- How to get your trade terms right
- How to claim late payment fees
- Credit Management Summary - where to now?