Bad Debt / Credit Insurance Protection
Bad debt protection can be provided independently (on a stand-alone basis) or in addition to either factoring, invoice discounting or export finance.
In some cases funding is linked to credit limits but we can introduce you to providers where that is not the case.
If you don't want finance or collections support, we can introduce you to a specialist organization that can provide you with credit insurance against bad debts. Commercial trade credit insurance can be provided against all of your sales, on a whole turnover basis, or against specific customers. It can also be provided on a catastrophe basis so that you are only covered against significant losses. If you would prefer 100% cover we are equally able to assist you. See credit insurance for details.
- Business finance services - A Guide to Factoring and Invoice Discounting
- What is Invoice Discounting?
- What is Factoring?
- Is factoring/discounting suitable for our business?
- Online Quotations for Factoring - A Word of Caution
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Factoring and Invoice Discounting
- Recourse and Non-Recourse Factoring
- Bad Debt Protection/Credit Insurance Protection
- Export Factoring/Discounting
- Understanding the Funding Proposition
- Security Required by a Factor or Discounter
You may also find our business finance glossary of terms useful.